HD9300 Wireless Fixed Modular Gas Detector Number Display
The HD9300 module type is suitable for gas concentration detection in industrial environments.
- Wireless signal transmission
- The modular design of the gas detection unit, using different gas detection units can achieve the function of detecting different gases
- Dual MCU design, with better anti-interference, stability, and accuracy
- Two relay outputs (normally open and normally closed adjustable)
- There is a separate set of 24V explosion-proof sound and light interface
- The detection accuracy and range are adjustable
- With infrared remote control mode, you can adjust the detector without opening the cover, convenient and safe
Table of Contents
Our company developed the high-performance fixed gas detector HD9300 module wireless gas detector, which is used for long-term continuous monitoring of combustible toxic and hazardous gases in the air. It is typically installed in locations where flammable and explosive gases are easily leaked as well as in chemical plant areas where toxic and hazardous gases are present. It benefits from strong anti-interference performance, long service life, good repeatability, temperature, and humidity characteristics.
The modular gas detector adopts the modular design concept, replacing various communication small boards, and it can achieve mutual switching of the bus and sub-wire. For the four-wire bus, there are two options available: the conventional module and the anti-interference module with magnetic isolation to meet the needs of various field environments.
With a dual MCU design, there is a micro-control unit on both the power supply board and the gas detection unit, making the power supply board and the gas detection unit interchangeable, which greatly facilitates maintenance and replacement at the customer’s site and lowers the customer’s cost of use. The gas detection unit also adopts a modular design to adapt to different principles of sensors, and replacing different gas detection unit modules can achieve the function of detecting different g The stability and accuracy of the detector are significantly enhanced by the two together.
The gas detector can be widely used in petroleum, chemical, liquefied gas, coal, pharmaceutical, metallurgical, municipal and other industries, and can be installed in petroleum gas pipeline networks, chemical plants, sewage treatment plants, coal mines, refrigeration workshops, gas station areas, boiler rooms, hotel kitchen operation rooms and other places that require anti-toxic and explosion-proof. It is the ideal monitoring equipment to ensure the safety of people and property and to prevent the leakage of toxic and harmful gases.
- Measuring object: combustible gas, toxic gas, oxygen
- Sampling method: natural diffusion type
- Working mode: Long-term continuous work
- Signal output: Wireless signal
- Working voltage: DC18V ~ 30V
- Power consumption: ≤ 3W
- Atmospheric pressure: 86kPa ~ 108kPa
- Working temperature: -40 ℃ ~ +70 ℃ (special requirements can be customized according to needs)
- Working humidity: ≤ 90%RH
- Size: 150 x 140 x 70 ( mm )
- Weight: ≤1.5kg
- Transmission frequency: 433MHz
- Signal transmission distance: ≤ 2000 m (open space)
- Passive contact: 2 groups of the switch output signal
- Sound and light interface: 1 group of 24V explosion-proof sound and light interface
- Display mode: four-in-one large digital tube
- Indicators: power indicator, fault indicator, low alarm indicator, high alarm indicator
- Operation mode: infrared remote control and button two operation modes (infrared remote control optional)