HD9300 High Density Oxygen Gas Detector With Number Display
HD9300 full-range oxygen digital display detector is a high-performance fixed gas detector developed by our company for long-term continuous monitoring of oxygen content in limited spaces.
- Can measure 0 ~ 100% VOL range of oxygen.
- Four high-brightness LED digital tube display concentration values.
- Three high-brightness LED indicators are power light, fault light, and concentration alarm indicator.
- 8 red LEDs flashing in the alarm, can be seen from several dozen meters away.
- Two relay outputs (active and passive switchable, normally open and normally closed adjustable).
- The infrared remote control, does not open the cover can be adjusted to the detector, convenient and safe.
- Ddetection accuracy, adjustable range.
- 4-20mA or RS485 output can be uploaded to DCS and PLC system.
- Long life, high sensitivity, low drift, stable and reliable work.
Table of Contents
It adopts advanced integrated circuit technology, and proprietary digital-analog hybrid communication technology and is designed as a fully intelligent gas detector. The leak detector adopts the gooseneck tube natural diffusion method to detect gas, the sensitive element adopts high quality imported gas sensor.
With excellent sensitivity and outstanding repeatability; uses a dot matrix LCD display, supporting Chinese and English interface and Chinese and English voice prompts, users can quickly understand the product, easy to use and maintain; the shell adopts high strength engineering plastic, good shock resistance, high strength, high-grade atmosphere and has Dust-proof, waterproof and explosion-proof function.
The gas detector can be widely used in petroleum, chemical, liquefied gas, coal, pharmaceutical, metallurgical, municipal and other industries, and can be installed in chemical plants, sewage treatment plants, coal mines, refrigeration workshops and other places where oxygen content needs to be measured and analysed. It is the ideal monitoring equipment for safeguarding personal and property safety and preventing oxygen leakage.
- Measuring object: Oxygen
- Sampling method: pump suction type
- Working mode: Long-term continuous work
- Signal output: 4-20mA or RS485 or two buses (MBUS) (optional)
- Detection range: 0 ~ 100%VOL
- Working voltage: DC18V ~ 30V
- Power consumption: ≤ 3W
- Atmospheric pressure: 86kPa ~ 108kPa
- Working temperature: -40℃ ~ +70℃ (special requirements can be customized according to needs)
- Working humidity: ≤ 90%RH
- Size: 150 x 140 x 70 ( mm )
- Explosion-proof grade: ExdIICT6Gb
- Cable specifications: split line RVVP3 x 1.5mm2; four-bus RVVP4 x 2.5mm2; two-bus RVVP2 x 2.5mm2;
- Signal transmission distance: Sub-line ≤ 1000 m; four-bus ≤ 1200 m; two-bus ≤ 1500 m;
- active/passive contacts: 2 groups of switching output signal (active and passive switchable, normally open and normally closed adjustable)
17, operation mode: infrared remote control