HD6000 Gas Alarm Controller Fire Fight 99 Channels 4 Parallel Wire Connection
This controller is an RS485 quad-bus gas detection and warning system designed for industrial environments.
- Simple, clear, and intuitive operation interface
- Alarm records can be checked, and the highest concentration value and alarm time are recorded. 2 Time display
- Display the name of the gas being detected, its name in units, and all channels’ concentration values.
- Users may freely choose between two alarm levels.
- 4 rimless switches, 2 low alarms, 2 high alarms, and also user-adjustable
- Normally open solenoid valves are typically connected to a pulse signal, while fans are typically connected to a conventional signal and adjustable relay output signal.
- Standard RS485 dual upload interface, capable of simultaneously uploading DCS, PLC system, and computer host
- Auditory and visual alarm signal
Table of Contents
When the concentration exceeds the standard, this controller emits an audible and visual alarm and displays the gas name and concentration value in English on an LCD display that is not affected by ambient light. With internationalized icon indication and Chinese instructions, it is simple and convenient to use.
The controller has excellent stability, high accuracy, and intelligent parameter setting. Users can easily set up on-site detection and alarm using any type of connected sensor, at their discretion. The system will automatically execute a number of alarm actions, such as sound and light alarm, air exhaust, tripping, etc. (depending on the user’s use scenario), when the index of a gas to be detected does not meet the established standard.
The controller’s advantages include quick response times, high reliability, a low failure rate, ease of maintenance, etc. It is modularized and designed in accordance with national standards.It can be widely used in petroleum, chemical, liquefied gas, coal, pharmaceutical, metallurgy, municipal and other industries, and is the ideal choice for updating and replacing gas alarms.
- Monitoring object: combustible gas, toxic gas, oxygen, etc.
- Receiving signal: RS485 digital signal (four-wire system)
- Output signal: Standard RS485 (double upload)
- Working mode: Long-term continuous work
- Alarm mode: sound and light alarm
- Power supply: AC220V/50Hz
- Atmospheric pressure: 86kPa ~ 108kPa
- Working temperature: -10℃ ~ +50℃
- Working humidity: ≤ 90%RH
- Size: 350 x 270 x 85 ( mm )
- Signal transmission distance: ≤ 1200 meters
- Installation mode: wall-mounted