HD6000 Fixed Gas Detection Controller 64 Channels 3 Wire Connection LCD Screen
This gas alarm controller is a 4~20mA split-line gas detection and early warning system designed for the industrial environment, which gives an audible and visual alarm when the concentration exceeds the standard.
- The operation interface is intuitive and easy to understand
- 7-inch high-definition color LCD screen, touch operation is simple and intuitive
- Able to receive 64-way 4-20mA analog signal input
- Alarm record can be checked, and record the highest concentration value and alarm time of the alarm
- Displays the concentration value of all channels, units, and the name of the gas being detected
- Two levels of alarm can be set freely by users
- As many as 10 unprotected switch quantities, and free partition control
- Adjustable relay output signal, conventional signal, and pulse signal (fan is generally connected to the normally open conventional signal, normally open solenoid valve is generally connected to pulse signal)
- Standard RS485 upload interface can upload DCS, PLC system, and computer host
- Compatible with two-wire system and three-wire system 4-20mA class equipment
- Fault self-test function, with high reliability and maintenance
- Visible and audible alarm signal
Table of Contents
The controller has a color LCD display, easy-to-use touch screen operation, a Chinese display of gas name and concentration value, and a sound and light alarm when the concentration exceeds the standard.
The controller is characterized by good stability, high accuracy, and intelligent setting of parameters. With abundant external control ports, users can freely choose the type of sensors to be connected and the access ports and can carry out on-site detection and alarm through simple settings. When the index of a gas to be detected does not meet the set standard, the system will automatically carry out a series of alarm actions, such as sound and light alarm, air exhaust, tripping, etc. (depending on the user’s use scenario).
The controller uses a 7-inch high-definition colour LCD screen with a full English cultural interface and is easy to operate. The machine’s unique software anti-interference technology can achieve soft detection of machine failure, with high reliability, maintenance, can be widely used in petroleum, chemical, liquefied gas, coal, pharmaceutical, metallurgy, municipal and other industries, is the ideal choice for gas alarm update, replacement.
- Monitoring objects: combustible gas, toxic gas, oxygen, etc.
- Receiving signal: DC 4-20mA standard signal (three-wire system)
- Output signal: standard RS485
- Working method: long-term continuous work
- Alarm mode: sound and light alarm
- Power supply mode: AC220V/50Hz
- Compatible equipment: two-wire and three-wire 4-20mA equipment
- Atmospheric pressure: 86kPa ~ 108kPa
- Working temperature: -10°C ~ +50°C
- Working humidity: ≤90%RH
- Dimensions: 470 x 330 x 120 (mm)
- Signal transmission distance: ≤1000 meters
- Installation method: wall-mounted