Multiple Wiring Fixed Modular Gas Detector HD9300 With Number Display
The HD9300 module type is suitable for gas concentration detection in industrial environments.
- The modular design of communication, by replacing different communication boards to achieve 4-20mA or RS485 output, can be uploaded to DCS and PLC system
- The modular design of gas detection unit, using different gas detection units can achieve the function of detecting different gases
- Dual MCU design, with better anti-interference, stability, and accuracy
- Two relay outputs (normally open and normally closed adjustable)
- There is a separate set of 24V explosion-proof sound and light interface
- The detection accuracy and range are adjustable
- With infrared remote control mode, you can adjust the detector without opening the cover, convenient and safe
Table of Contents
HD9300 modular gas detector is a high-performance fixed gas detector developed by our company for long-term continuous monitoring of flammable, toxic, and hazardous gases in the air, generally installed in places where flammable and explosive gases are easily leaked and in chemical plant areas where toxic and hazardous gases exist.
A modular gas detector adopts the modular design idea, replacing different communication small boards, it can realize the mutual switching of sub-wire and bus, and the four-wire bus can choose conventional modules and anti-interference modules with magnetic isolation to meet the requirements of different field environments.
In order to adapt to different principles of sensors, the gas detection unit also adopts a modular design, and replacing different gas detection unit modules can achieve the function of detecting different gases, which greatly facilitates the maintenance and replacement at the customer’s site and reduces the customer’s cost of use; using a dual MCU design, there is a micro-control unit on both the power supply board and the gas detection unit, which makes the power supply board have stronger anti-interference capability, and the gas The combination of the two greatly improves the stability and accuracy of the detector.
The gas detector can be widely used in petroleum, chemical, liquefied gas, coal, pharmaceutical, metallurgical, municipal and other industries, and can be installed in petroleum gas pipeline networks, chemical plants, sewage treatment plants, coal mines, refrigeration workshops, gas station areas, boiler rooms, hotel kitchen operation rooms and other places that require anti-toxic and explosion-proof. It is the ideal monitoring equipment to ensure the safety of people and property and to prevent the leakage of toxic and harmful gases.
- Measuring object: combustible gas, toxic gas, oxygen
- Sampling method: natural diffusion type
- Working mode: Long-term continuous work
- Signal output: 4-20mA or RS485 or two buses (MBUS) (optional)
- Working voltage: DC18V ~ 30V
- Power consumption: ≤ 3W
- Atmospheric pressure: 86kPa ~ 108kPa
- Working temperature: -40℃ ~ +70℃ (special requirements can be customized according to needs)
- Working humidity: ≤ 90%RH
- Size: 150 x 140 x 70 ( mm )
- Weight: ≤1.5kg
- Explosion-proof grade: ExdIICT6Gb
- Cable specification: split line RVVP3 x 1.5mm2; four-bus RVVP4 x 2.5mm2; two-bus RVVP2 x 2.5mm2;
- Signal transmission distance: sub-line ≤ 1000 m; four-bus ≤ 1200 m; two-bus ≤ 1500 m;
- passive contact: 2 groups of switching output signal
- sound and light interface: 1 group of 24V explosion-proof sound and light interface
- Display mode: four-in-one large digital tube
- Indicator: power indicator, fault indicator, low alarm indicator, high alarm indicator
- Operation mode: infrared remote control and button two operation modes (infrared remote control optional)