Fixed Gas Detection Controller 8 Channels 3 Wire Connections Fire Protection LCD Screen
This gas alarm controller is a 4~20mA split-line gas detection and early warning system designed for the industrial environment, which gives an audible and visual alarm when the concentration exceeds the standard.
- The operation interface is intuitive and easy to understand
- There are a variety of status indicators, which can intuitively display the current system status
- Modular design, customers can choose the upload, power backup, and other functional modules according to demand
- With time display
- Alarm records can be checked, recording the highest concentration value and alarm time of the alarm
- Fault records can be checked, by recording the occurrence time and type of fault
- Display the concentration value of all channels, units, and the name of the gas being detected
- Two levels of alarm can be freely set by users
- As many as 6 unprotected switch quantities, and can be freely partitioned control
- Adjustable relay output signal, conventional signal, and pulse signal (fan is generally connected to the normally open conventional signal, normally open solenoid valve is generally connected to pulse signal)
- Standard RS485 dual upload interface can upload DCS, PLC system, and computer host at the same time
- Compatible with two-wire system and three-wire system 4-20mA class equipment
- Visible and audible alarm signal
Table of Contents
The controller has an LCD display, which is not affected by external light. Controller LCD display, not affected by external light, Chinese display of gas name and concentration value, sound and light alarm when the concentration exceeds the standard. It is easy to operate with the internationalized icon indication and Chinese instructions.
The controller is characterized by good stability, high accuracy, and intelligent setting of parameters. With abundant external control ports, users can freely choose the type of sensors to be connected and the access ports and can carry out on-site detection and alarm through simple settings. When the index of a gas to be detected does not meet the set standard, the system will automatically carry out a series of alarm actions, such as sound and light alarm, air exhaust, tripping, etc. (depending on the user’s use scenario).
The controller has the advantages of fast response time, high reliability, low failure rate, easy maintenance, etc. It can be widely used in petroleum, chemical, liquefied gas, coal, pharmaceutical, metallurgy, municipal and other industries, and is the ideal choice for updating and replacing gas alarms.
- Monitoring object: combustible gas, toxic gas, oxygen, etc.
- Receiving signal: DC 4-20mA standard signal (three-wire system)
- Output signal: Standard RS485 (double upload)
- Working mode: Long-term continuous work
- Alarm mode: sound and light alarm
- Power supply: AC220V/50Hz
- Compatible devices: two-wire system and three-wire system 4-20mA class equipment
- Atmospheric pressure: 86kPa ~ 108kPa
- Working temperature: -10℃ ~ +50℃
- Working humidity: ≤ 90%RH
- Size: 350 x 270 x 85 ( mm )
- Signal transmission distance: ≤1000m
- Installation mode: wall-mounted