4 Channels 3 Wire Connections Fixed Gas Detection Controller With LCD Screen
A 4~20mA split-line gas detection warning system designed for industrial environments.
- The Chinese operation interface is intuitive and easy to understand
- With time display
- The alarm record can be checked, and the highest concentration value of the alarm is recorded
- Display the detected gas concentration value of all channels, the unit, and the name of the gas to be detected
- Two-level alarm, which can be set freely by the user
- Up to 6 passive switching values, and can be controlled freely by partition
- The relay output signal is adjustable, conventional signal and pulse signal (fans are generally connected to normally open conventional signals, and normally open solenoid valves are generally connected to pulse signals)
- Standard RS485 upload interface, which can upload DCS, PLC system, and computer host
- Compatible with two-wire and three-wire 4-20mA equipment
- Visible and audible alarm signal
Table of Contents
The gas alarm controller HD6000 4-way split-line LCD type (hereinafter referred to as the controller) is a 4~20mA split-line gas detection and warning system designed by our company for the industrial environment. The controller LCD display, not affected by external light, displays the gas name and concentration value and gives an audible and visual alarm when the concentration exceeds the standard. The use of internationalized icon indication, with instructions, simple and convenient operation.
The controller is characterized by good stability, high accuracy, and intelligent setting of parameters. With abundant external control ports, users can freely choose the type of sensors to be connected and the access ports and can carry out on-site detection and alarm through simple settings. When the index of a gas to be detected does not meet the set standard, the system will automatically carry out a series of alarm actions, such as sound and light alarm, air exhaust, tripping, etc. (depending on the user’s use scenario).
The controller has the advantages of fast response time, high reliability, low failure rate, easy maintenance, etc. It can be widely used in petroleum, chemical, liquefied gas, coal, pharmaceutical, metallurgy, municipal and other industries, and is the ideal choice for updating and replacing gas alarms.
- Monitoring object: combustible gas, toxic gas, oxygen, etc.
- Receiving signal: DC 4-20mA standard signal (3-wire system)
- Output signal: Standard RS485
- Working mode: Long-term continuous work
- Alarm mode: sound and light alarm
- Power supply: AC220V/50Hz
- Compatible equipment: two-wire system and three-wire system 4-20mA class equipment
- Atmospheric pressure: 86kPa ~ 108kPa
- Working temperature: -10℃ ~ +50℃
- Working humidity: ≤ 90%RH
- Size: 350 x 270 x 85 ( mm )
- Signal transmission distance: ≤1000m
- Installation mode: wall-mounted