2 Channel Gas Detection Controllers HD600 With Number Display
The gas alarm controller HD6000 two-way split-line digital tube type is our 4~20mA split-line gas detection and early warning system designed for industrial environment, with sound and light alarm when the concentration exceeds the standard.
- High brightness and large digital tube display
- Fast response time and high measurement accuracy
- two alarm levels, two relay outputs
- Relay output signal adjustable, conventional signal and pulse signal (fan generally connected to normally open conventional signal, normally open solenoid valve generally connected to pulse signal)
- Standard 4-20mA, RS485 upload interface, can upload DCS, PLC system and computer host
- Compatible with 2-wire system and 3-wire system 4-20mA class equipment
- Visual and audible alarm signals
Table of Contents
The controller is characterized by good stability, high accuracy, and intelligent setting of parameters. With abundant external control ports, users can freely choose the type of sensors to be connected and the access ports and can carry out on-site detection and alarm through simple settings. When the index of a gas to be detected does not meet the set standard, the system will automatically carry out a series of alarm actions, such as sound and light alarm, air exhaust, tripping, etc. (depending on the user’s use scenario).
The controller adopts high brightness digital tube display, simple hardware structure, strong anti-interference performance, perfect function, stable work, easy operation and maintenance, can be widely used in petroleum, chemical, liquefied gas, coal, pharmaceutical, metallurgy, municipal and other industries, is the ideal choice for gas alarm update and replacement.
- Monitoring object: combustible gas, toxic gas, oxygen, etc.
- Receiving signal: DC 4-20mA standard signal (3-wire system)
- Output signal: Standard 4-20mA or RS485
- Alarm mode: sound, light alarm
- Power supply: AC220V/50Hz
- Compatible equipment: two-wire and three-wire 4-20mA class equipment
- Atmospheric pressure: 86kPa ~ 108kPa
- Working temperature: -10℃ ~ +50℃
- Working humidity: ≤ 90%RH
- Size: 295 x 200 x 80 ( mm )
- Signal transmission distance: ≤1000m
- Installation mode: wall-mounted