16 Channels HD6000 Fixed Gas Detection Controller LCD Screen 3 Wire Connection
A 4~20mA split-line gas detection warning system designed for industrial environments.
- The operation interface is intuitive and easy to understand
- With time display
- Alarm records can be checked, and the highest concentration value of the alarm is recorded
- Display the concentration value of all channels, units, and the name of the gas being detected
- Two levels of alarm can be freely set by users
- As many as 6 unprotected switch quantities, and free partition control
- The relay output signal is adjustable, conventional signal and pulse signal (fan is generally connected to the normally open conventional signal, normally open solenoid valve is generally connected to pulse signal)
- Standard RS485 upload interface can upload DCS, PLC system, and computer host
- Compatible with two-wire system and three-wire system 4-20mA class equipment
- Visible and audible alarm signal
Table of Contents
Controller LCD display, not affected by external light, Chinese display of gas name and concentration value, sound and light alarm when the concentration exceeds the standard. Using internationalized icon indication, with instructions, easy and convenient to operate.
The controller is characterized by good stability, high accuracy, and intelligent setting of parameters. With abundant external control ports, users can freely choose the type of sensors to be connected and the access ports and can carry out on-site detection and alarm through simple settings. When the index of a gas to be detected does not meet the set standard, the system will automatically carry out a series of alarm actions, such as sound and light alarm, air exhaust, tripping, etc. (depending on the user’s use scenario).
The controller has the advantages of fast response time, high reliability, low failure rate, easy maintenance, etc. It can be widely used in petroleum, chemical, liquefied gas, coal, pharmaceutical, metallurgy, municipal and other industries, and is the ideal choice for updating and replacing gas alarms.
- Monitoring object: combustible gas, toxic gas, oxygen, etc.
- Receiving signal: DC 4-20mA standard signal (3-wire system)
- Output signal: Standard RS485
- Working mode: Long-term continuous work
- Alarm mode: sound and light alarm
- Power supply: AC220V/50Hz
- Compatible equipment: two-wire system and three-wire system 4-20mA class equipment
- Atmospheric pressure: 86kPa ~ 108kPa
- Working temperature: -10℃ ~ +50℃
- Working humidity: ≤ 90%RH
- Size: 350 x 270 x 85 ( mm )
- Signal transmission distance: ≤1000m
- Installation mode: wall-mounted